New Opportunities in Health
Attention: The new Ravenswood Family Health Center site is here -
Opportunities Health Campus is proud to announce a special fundraiser for 2015 that will help our patrons save money on their everyday vitamin and supplement purchases. OHC is now participating in the iHerb Rewards program. This gives our community the opportunity to support our medical clinic while saving money on items they purchase everyday like vitamin C and eye drops.
Here's how the program works. When you visit iHerb the first time, simply enter code RUS173 when checking out to save between five to ten dollars on your order. As of this writing, the maximum discount of ten dollars applies to all first time purchases over forty dollars, while orders less than forty receive a five dollar deduction from their total. Please note this is valid for first time customers only. Also note that all shipping must be paid by you, although great shipping options are usually offered.
We also offer this program in multiple languages.
1. Para obtener el cupón iHerb en español, haga clic aquí para Códigos Promo Top descuento.
2. iHerb クーポン、にはここをクリックして下さい
3. For residents of South America iHerb Chile discounts can be found here. (Good for all of South America and Spanish speaking countries)
Looking for Internships? Click here!
By making your purchase through iHerb, and using the coupon code, you're also helping Opportunities Health Campus to raise much needed funds for our facility. For every purchase you make, OHC receives a reward for your cash purchase, in addition to money for each purchase you make for the life of your account.
Iherb also offers a way for you to participate in the fun. After your first purchase, you'll receive a six digit code that you can give to others. Anytime your personal iHerb code is used, a percentage of the sale is passed to your rewards account.
What we do
OHC, housed on the ground floor of the Opportunity Center, provides on-site:
- Internal Medicine
- Family Practice & Pediatric Care
- Psychiatric Care
- Assistance with accessing disability benefit programs (SSI & SSDI) and Medi-Cal
- Case Management
- Assistance with obtaining prescribed medicines at no cost or at very low cost
Populations served include
- Residents of the Opportunity Center, including children
- Unhoused military veterans
- Day-Use clients of the InnVision Programs at the Opportunity Center and at the Clara-Mateo Alliance
We are a free clinic. We also accept:
- Santa Clara County Medi-Cal Managed Care
- VA insurance
Last Updated: 2015-12-01